1936 Harley-Davidson VLH 80ci – Orig paint
We find the most interesting Motorcycles For Sale. Here are the best deals we found for 1936 Harley-Davidson VLH 80ci – Orig paint for sale on the Internet.
This auction is now closed.
|If you want to see its description or find similar items currently for sale please click here.|
What are you looking for ?
1936 Harley-Davidson VLH 80ci – Orig paint Picture(s) and Description:
Please see my other auctions, including a '36 knucklehead and other stuff to be listed later this week. This bike is 100% original. It is a 80 c.i. VLH, in fantastic original condition. I bought this bike from John Parham. Prior to that, it was owned by Russ Debree (Easyruss) and Wilfred (Bud) Hopkins. Clear title signed off by Bud. Bud owned it from about 1960 until the 1980's. He sold it to Easyruss, who owned it for another 20 years or so. I recently brought the bike up to Steve White (of Vintage Cycles Northwest). Steve is a VL expert and AMCA judge as well. He went through it to make sure it was oiling properly, wiring was good, etc, etc. I have put on about 10 miles since. This is an extremely rare find to get a bike from the 30's in original paint. Questions: call 360-600-6388 Buyer pays shipping.
- Harley-Davidson:Other 1936 Harley Davidson EL Knucklehead FIRST YEAR
- Harley-Davidson Harley-Davidson 1936 VLD 74 inch Flathead
- Harley-Davidson : FLH PANHEAD 1957 FLH Harley Davidson Panhead with sidecar Original Paint Vintage Antique
- Harley-Davidson : FLH King of the Road Duo-Glide 1963 Harley FLH Panhead Duo-Glide Original Paint 14kmi
- Harley-Davidson : Touring 1967 original paint harley davidson shovelhead flh knucklehead electra glide